Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TOD4,5

Sorry i've fallen behind.
actually nothing really has happened. took a road trip with sledge and fifdy and my legs were a little more "antsy" than usual. Did some shooting on Sunday. i don't mean to toot me own horn but "toot toot" i am a pretty good shot. Prairie dogs actually tell their children stories about me around campfires, but anyway. my shooting on Sunday was ATROCIOUS! i began thinking. i know that woman, yes woman can be better shooters then men because their body chemistry creates a more stable base. Male snipers often take large doses of cold medicine before a op to slow down there systems and relax themselves. So i am going to attribute my TERRIBLE shooting to the fact that my T levels were jacked. Also i feel that the T is having little to no effect. i will continue the regular dosage until day 10 on which i will have a meeting of my peers (and possibly a nurse) and discuss bumping the dosage to 1.5. that is all for today.

No comments: